Sunday, August 8, 2010

More Fifth Avenue Floral




Why did it take me so long to use this set? I love it! I wanted the flowers to have the same color variations as if I had colored them with the Reinker Spread technique-- but of course, as I was coloring these at Tae Kwan Do, that would have been a bit messy! So the Wonderful Watercolor Crayons came back out and I colored and shaded and dabbed and redid......I'm pretty happy with all of these. Then, once home, I painted Crystal Effects on the roses for a little more "oomph." What do you think?



This last one is on the way to my sister Debbie, who fell down the stairs on the first day of their family vacation and broke her foot! And, sad stamper that I am, I didn't have any cards ready to send. I'll get back downstairs tonight (I"ll need to craft -- or drink--after a late afternoon shopping trip with my 13 yr old) and remedy that. I love Pixie Pink and Basic Black together.

No comments:

Post a Comment